Cancellation and on hold Policies
- Cancelations must be made by 6pm the day prior to your scheduled booking to avoid losing the session.
- Sessions cancelled in the above time frame are available to be rescheduled to another time slot within a two week period from the date of the cancelled session (re booked sessions are subject to available time slots).
- Late cancellations and no shows cannot be held in credit to be used at a later time.
- Please send an email or SMS showing the sessions you will be away. This must be received by 6pm on the Monday before the last direct debit day prior to you going on hold.
- You can put your membership on hold for up to 4-weeks per year. We will hold your preferred training times for you for that period.
- We cannot guarantee that we can hold your preferred training time’s for on hold request after 4-weeks of on-hold have been used for the year.
- Our membership is not a session by session payment. Please make sure you use the number of sessions allowed by your membership each week. We want you to get the best value from your membership possible.